Volunteers Still Needed!
¿Necesitas esto en español? Por favor intente www.translate.google.com.
Programs supported by volunteers enrich the experience of students and faculty alike. They also promote school spirit and raise funds.
Thank you, Christina, Megan, and Melinda for volunteering for the Nominating Committee!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
– Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3rd – 7th: PTA is looking for volunteers to support a Grab-n-Go Breakfast on May 4th and Teacher Lounge Catering on May 6th. Please volunteer through SignUp Genius!
– Audit Committee: two volunteers needed to audit 2020-2021 financials! This opportunity is expected to take place between July 1st and July 6th. Audit only requires 2-3 hours and can be accomplished via socially distanced means.
– Restaurant Week Coordinator: coordinate with a local restaurant for proceeds from a specific day of sales to go to Glasgow PTA.
– Membership Campaign Coordinator: work with Glasgow PTA board to increase Glasgow PTA membership. No experience necessary. Training, materials, and guidance will be provided.
– Military Family Liaison: Coordinate with FCPS Military Family Liaison Julie Sheppard to specifically support military families enrolled at Glasgow. This is a new role and can be what you make it!
Due to COVID-19, the PTA is not having in-person events. However, in addition to event-specific volunteers, PTA shares numerous opportunities to help teachers, staff, or students.
If you are interested in the above opportunities, in leading a virtual effort to support teachers, faculty, and/or students, please contact us at email@example.com.